Why NAI Plotkin?
Focused Problem Solvers
NAI Plotkin is the premier real estate firm in the area, with a primary focus on problem solving and building deep understanding of the unique challenges clients face in managing their businesses and real estate investments. After labor cost, real estate is the largest controlable expense businesses incurr. Our experienced and knowledgable professionals are proficient problem solvers and dedicated to finding the best solutions to meet your short and long term real estate objectives.
To be the go-to commercial real estate firm in the area, recognized for our ability to build strong relationships through a full understanding of each client’s needs, and development of comprehensive solutions to meet those needs. Our team of professionals has deep expertise, extensive knowledge, and strong community roots to deliver the highest quality client experience possible. Through our partners at NAI Global, we can deliver this consistent high-quality client experience both locally and to our clients worldwide.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality commercial real estate services available. We do this by:
- Bringing a value-added and highly qualified team of professionals to the table for all our clients from the smallest to the largest.
- Being problem solvers, building understanding of each client’s real estate challenges.
- Always acting in the best interest of our clients – bringing unquestionable ethics to each transaction.
- Becoming trusted advisors for all our client’s brokerage, property management, construction services, and real estate consulting needs.
- Developing long-term client relationships by providing exceptional services that drives unparalleled customer satisfaction.
We believe in and carry out our daily activities based on the following:
When projects are finished, clients are kind enough to share feedback on the working relationship. Here are a few appreciated remarks.
The name Plotkin has long been associated with real estate in Western Massachusetts. Our founder, Samuel D. Plotkin, began his career in the field in 1962 as a broker and property manager in his father-in-law’s firm, Nirenstein’s National Realty Map Co. In addition to providing commercial and residential real estate services, the firm published the Nirenstein Real Estate Atlas, a national reference tool used by businesses and corporations to identify available commercial locations within all major U.S. cities.