The only way to make a difference is to help the community!
“I AM OF THE OPINION THAT MY LIFE BELONGS TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live.” – George Bernard Shaw
NAI Plotkin has always felt that an important part of our responsibility as an employer is to be involved in the community. We’ve been doing business in the Greater Springfield area for over 50 years now and as our company grows, so does our commitment to give back to the community.
NAI Plotkin’s staff volunteer to the following organizations:
- Center for Human Development
- Cambridge Credit Counseling Corporation, Inc
- Children International
- City Mosaic
- City of Springfield Tax Committee
- Common Capital, Inc.
- Forest Park Zoological Society
- Holyoke Community College / Foundation
- Honorary Hampden County Deputy Sheriff
- Honor Conor, Inc
- Melha Shrine
- MSPCA Advisory Council
- National Counsel for the Protection of Children Board
- SABIS® International Charter School
- Springfield Business Improvement District (BID)
- Springfield Central Cultural District
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival
- Springfield Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Springfield Rotary Club
- Springfield Partners for Community Action
We help enhance the quality of life within our communities by supporting efforts within our focus areas of education and career pathways, economic development and community vitality through grant making and collaborative efforts such as: Engaging employees in campaigns through contributions, special events and volunteer opportunities.